You can adjust the spam report and any other available templates freely to fit your corporate design. For a complete overview of products that can be whitelabled, please see this article.
- Access to the Control Panel with a partner or reseller account
- Knowledge of HTML code
- Log into the Control Panel using your reseller/partner login
- Switch to “Management” and select your partner account
- Select “Template” and choose the template you want to adjust via “Add”
- Adjust the template
- Select “Apply”
- Select “Save”
- Assign the template to a customer:
- Select the customer’s domain from the left hand side
- Assign the appropriate template to its product:
- Spam report: Email > Spam report > Spam report email template
- Web filter: Web filter > Templates
Once saved, the template will take effect within the next hour.
For considerationIf no template is added, the system will automatically use the default templates from Hornetsecurity